Sri Tulasi Pranama
priyayai keshavasya cha
satyavatyai namo namaha
I offer my repeated obeisances unto Vrnda, Srimati Tulasi Devi, who is very dear to Lord Kesava. O goddess, you bestow devotional service to Lord Krsna and possess the highest truth.
Sri Tulasi Kirtan
namo namah tulasi krishna-preyasi namo namah
radha-krishna-seva pabo ei abilashi
ye tomara sarana loy, tara vancha purna hoy
kripa kori’ koro tare vrindavana-vasi
mora ei abhilasha, vilasa kunje dio vasa
nayana heribo sada yugala-rupa-rasi
ei nivedana dhara, sakhira anugata koro
seva-adhikara diye koro nija dasi
dina krishna-dase koy, ei yena mora hoy
sri-radha-govinda-preme sada yena bhasi
(1) O Tulasi, beloved of Krishna, I bow before you again and again. My desire is to obtain the service of Sri Sri Radha and Krishna.
(2) Whoever takes shelter of you has his wishes fulfilled. Bestowing your mercy on him, you make him a resident of Vrindavana.
(3) My desire is that you will also give me a residence in the pleasure groves of Sri Vrindavana-dhama. Thus within my vision I will always behold the beautiful pastimes of Radha and Krishna.
(4) I beg you to make me a follower of the cowherd damsels of Vraja. Please give me the privilege of devotional service and make me your own maidservant.
(5) This very fallen and lowly servant of Krsna prays, “May I always swim in the love of Sri Radha and Govinda.