I too like millions of other people was engrossed in pursuing worldly goals but had deep desire to know the true purpose of my life. “Food, clothing and shelter is even available to animals so how am I different from them,” I used to ponder. The human life which has been gifted to us is not meant just for material enjoyment but it is to know who we are, who is the Supreme Lord, what is our relationship with the Supreme Lord and how we can re-establish our relationship with the Supreme Lord.
India’s rich Vedic literature helped me to understand the ultimate purpose of my life and I was fortunate to get spiritual guidance of devotees from ISKCON. Srila Prabhupada’s books answered many of my questions and as I continue reading them it is taking me closer to the Supreme Lord.
The purpose of this website is to share my experiences and challenges which I faced, which I am facing and which I may face during my spiritual journey with my friends and fellow spiritual seekers.
- The purpose of this website is not to preach but to serve.
- To share with my friends and fellow spiritual travelers my spiritual journey.
- How to practically practice devotion to the Supreme Lord, Krishna, and simultaneously execute our worldly responsibilities.
- How Krishna Consciousness can make us more productive in our day to day life.
- How to not get carried away by material allurements and see everything through the eyes of the scriptures.
- And most importantly how to keep Krishna always in the center of our life.
I have been associated with ISKCON for more than 12 years. I have done my Computer Engineering and MBA have been working in an MNC.
I write for the official magazine of ISKCON, ‘Back to Godhead’ and other prominent ISKCON websites like ISKCON News and Dandavats.
Articles published in Back to Godhead Magazine
Articles published in Iskcon News
Articles published in Dandavats
Request you to please read the articles of the website and share your experiences so that we can grow together in our devotional journey.